Is 4L enough to renew oil?

Gimba

i need to do this myself and alot of the forums say 10w/40 semi synth is the best, and that full synthetic 5w/30 will damage the engine....yet this is what toyota have recommended is used with the engine.

anyone know what is best to use with it? I heard that 10/40 is best with higher mileage engines?

i need to do this myself and alot of the forums say 10w/40 semi synth is the best, and that full synthetic 5w/30 will damage the engine....yet this is what toyota have recommended is used with the engine.

anyone know what is best to use with it? I heard that 10/40 is best with higher mileage engines?

The 40 might be better for high mileage engines, but the 10W certainly won't be. Especially with you living in the North, you need a thinner oil like 0W or 5W on cold start in Winter to circulate and protect ASAP.

The 40 might be better for high mileage engines, but the 10W certainly won't be. Especially with you living in the North, you need a thinner oil like 0W or 5W on cold start in Winter to circulate and protect ASAP.

:thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.