Practical Performance Car

Someone at work is subscribed to PPC, and so the mags appear in our crewroom/squadron bar, and noticed that Sept Issue had appear so had a look as usual, and was glad to see a buyers guide for the Gen 7 in there :D although dont think the person who did the review did enough research lol, apparently the 1st GT-Four was the faff (I mean we know its the best and all, but think the 165 and 185 should of at least got a slight mention, lol) and also apparently the 190 is very prone to overheating, first I've heard about it! lol Apart from that it's a good review, mentions about the 140 death rattle in alot of detail.

Also good to see on the page after an advert for CCUK :D good to see that PPC consider the Gen7 a proper performance car :D

cant believe everything you read in the press :lol:

Bloody media with their horrible, horrible lies! :P

Well after they forgot about the Gen4 and 5 GT-Four and talked about the best GT-Four, i'm ready to believe that they have a good honest opinion, lol :D

I drove up over a mountain pass in the Lake District recently - lots of high revs/low speed and low radiator airflow, huge inclines for nearly an hour. Worst that happened was the rad fans were on constantly but considering it was also 75'F outside, the temp gauge didn't rise above half way... Can't imagine overheating would be an issue in non-track use except if you're ragging it for hours at low speeds in the streets or doing a burnout.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.