Car Cleaning Case

Gimba

Does anyone know where I can get a case to store my cleaning or any type of car care products, I'm looking something like this

$(KGrHqQOKiYE6M9wo0,YBOm9Jc,oZg~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqYOKj4E5lR1bWP3BOmu5!Qkn!~~60_12.JPG

But without the products

Cheers to anyone that can help

Edited by Gimba

There are others on the market, just displaying the ones we can supply :P

Been having a search for a personalised one but getting no joy. I know detailing world sell one but the site is down

I have an empty one, came originaly with the product with the big 'S' for the logo if u want it? Dunno what the condition is like I saw it in my shed the other day

lol i use 1 of the large blue containers the council kindly donated :) couldn't figure what they should be used for so seemed a nice & large enough for everything :) thinking about it they have given me 3 of differing colours wonder what else i can put them to use for ?

Sh3p one for all your polishes etc, one for all your microfibres and one for oily rags :D

darn it gonna have to buy alot more micro-fibers to fill up the orange 1 or it will look half full & thats no good...hehe :)

I use one of the dodo juice bags, the second in Hou's post. I love it, lots of access to my kit and very sturdy. I've had zi-p style, but found them to get a bit annoying having to open and close them while working on the car. Also means I can keep the majority of stuff in one place, making few trips through the house with wet shoes. Here's a pic of mine.

asda-interior-valet.jpg

There's plenty of pockets both on the inside and outside for microfibres, clay bars etc.. and the handle is very solid. Comes with a carry strap to make taking it about easy.

Edited by pellow

Ohhh I LOVE the second Dodo Juice bag :D I've just hinted at Dave for 2 :D

I have the megs one, same as Lees above but the Zip broke after 1 week and I find it crap to be honest.

Me want a Dodo Juice one :D

Well if you do want them let me know, could bring them to a meet to save postage :) Plus putting an order in on 1st Nov so could tag it on that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.