What a lucky SOB

Hellreign

what a story, I usually get a bit bored if I read pages & pages of posts on other

forums, but not this time :o

Its nice to see The late (Mrbishi/hongkongphooy) Simon was remembered in

this thread, God Rest His Soul.

wait till our Gen 1-3 Guys read this !!

Not far from me there is a yellow celica that lives sealed in a box in a barn with only a few hundred miles on the clock, i dont know what gen it is but apparently one of 50 produced as some sort of special edition. I wonder when that will see the light of day B)

WOW that is the most mental thing i've ever seen....the old chap had all those cars sitting there,and the good thing is it looks like the right person has taken them all on,which is brilliant.And he's got brand new panels in boxes as well!I'm stunned,really am.And yes,nice mention for Simon on there too,class.

WOW that is the most mental thing i've ever seen....the old chap had all those cars sitting there,and the good thing is it looks like the right person has taken them all on,which is brilliant.And he's got brand new panels in boxes as well!I'm stunned,really am.And yes,nice mention for Simon on there too,class.

we still didnt get the full story though, did we :unsure: ... how did he hear about this haul I would love to know the finer details of the tale

Now if I came up with a find like that guys & gave you the link I want a bung out of it Ok :thumbs:

Edited by cait

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.