Celica in the blood

As some may notice, I am after a Gen 5 or 6 Celica 2wd non turbo.

Tried to go away from Celicas, but sadly its in the blood, I blame the pints lost on trinity over the years, must have contracted something via blood poisoning!!

Anyway. after scrapping trinity in the week, I need a fix.

Want a different type of project, so no Gt4s wanted sadly.. This is for an everyday family fun car, so no big wheels, no lowered suspension or big brakes etc.. just a celica as Toyota intended really.

I need to spend time working on others cars, as Ady needs a manual, derren a 3sgte swap, Ben a full mech overahaul and even Steve needs a bit of TLC. Plus next year I want to repay Louis / Mixer s help and get his engine rebuilt and him out racing. plus my good mate Doug is due to be a Dad again soon and he has a stack of parts waiting to go on his 185 that I can help him with..

In an ideal word I still want a classic ford, but my budget is just a bit too tight.

I WILL NOT be getting a gen 4 for a good while. Not until I have the cash to build what I want and thats a while off..

So in sumary.

gen 4 guru staying... but going later gen, so you still get me kickin round the forums.. if you will have me.

Still up for shows too... if I am still welcome :-) ??

Very glad to hear this Rich, and thanks in advance for helping me out :) There are indeed plenty of 5s and 6s, I will keep my out for you. What is your budget ? I hope that we're able to view a Celica together one day :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.