Brakes pads

arizona

:angry: I'm sat here waiting for a call back from Halfords after 2 lots of trying and being put on hold forever

Car was booked in at the local garage for the caliper and rear pads to be changed. Ken had got the pads from Halfords a couple of weeks back after being assured yes they were the right ones

Yeah right :blowup:

so waste of time, had to apologise to the guys who had the car up in the air with one wheel off and now it has to be rebooked

I wouldnt have got them from Halfords but what now? Is there something better i can get from someone on here or are brake pads brake pads and just all the same?

so are you changing the caliper and the pads?

this is the same way your local auto parts places will do it.

then you will get a very good price and the right parts, normally with in a few (working) days.

plus its free to sign up.

they do calipers as well but lots of money.

andy

http://www.buypartsby.co.uk/

so are you changing the caliper and the pads?

one caliper has has been freed off a few times so it is being changed for one i got off nix and the rear pads need changing so doing at same time. We were going to do it ourselve but couldnt get the caliper off :(

What's your reg & I'll tell you the Blue Print number.

M656 YPU

Ages ago now, no call back from Halfords.

I have to go to Redhill this evening, they do not want me at their desk if they dont call me back :blowup: i dont shout but i can be very scary when i'm angry..........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.