Stickerfix (as supplied to Toyota)

Some of you may know that Toyota teamed up with Stickerfix to supply Corolla and Auris with these insted of touch up paint. I used them before on my wife's cars with pretty good results for the odd eye catching scratch or stone chip.

Unfortunately they were never made for Celicas.

I kept badgering my Service Manager for information about suppliers to Toyota and finally got some answers.

There are several suppliers now in the UK and I intend to get some from this outlet as they answered my emails. Any Toyota colour can now be produced.

They are very useful and do work for a quick fix.

Hello David Many thanks for your query.We can provide Stickerfix for any vehicle providing we have the paintcode or chassis number. Please see our website for further details.

www.carbodyrepairsgoole.com If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards LisaAK Bodyshop

What is Stickerfix ?

Just googled it, basically a sticker with your colour? I don't get it though, you can either have one line of a scratch, or cover it up with a sticker and have an even bigger line with the outline of the sticker?

31639_121487907889439_121484611223102_114129_29571_n.jpg

I'd rather just have the 1 tiny scratch line than that ^^^

What is Stickerfix ?

Liam, It's on the web site link above. Basically its a paint film to cover minor scratches, stone chips instead of liquid touch up paint.

What is Stickerfix ?

Just googled it, basically a sticker with your colour? I don't get it though, you can either have one line of a scratch, or cover it up with a sticker and have an even bigger line with the outline of the sticker?

31639_121487907889439_121484611223102_114129_29571_n.jpg

I'd rather just have the 1 tiny scratch line than that ^^^

It's earier on the eye than a white mark through your nice paint.

I think it's a good idea actually. Noone is gunna really know unless they look close up. I'd be in for 1 or 2 bits I can just cut them down to fill the chips. However mines red and matching the red to my car will be the hardest part

so what happens when you wash the car and polish it properly? cant see them lasting more than a month at a time. plus if not cleaned properly and sealed it will trap in moisture and speed up rusting??? like the idea of big strips to do the lower part of the car that are prone to stone chips that you cant see normally. but at £25 for half an A4 sheet i think you would need about £500 to do it. plus there are already stone chip protection films on the market.

like the idea just cant see the practical point.

nice to see some new products though, and if anyone does use it would like to see the results.

andy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.