What do you NOT like about your Celica?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of people are anti smoking now but the position of the ashtray in the gen 6 isnt very good,nearly need to break my arm to put a ciggy outunsure.gif

No aircon in the 5 and no leccy folding mirrors like on the 6sad.gif

Edited by celica-90

Only thing I can think of at the mo, is the seat back adjuster. I would like either a wheel or infinitely adjustable ratchet type. We had a corolla T spirit before and it had like a ratchet lever which was excellent. So either that or electric seats, like in our new RAV. They're pretty good! But that's being majorly picky lol. :lol:

Rust,constant attention to red paint to keep it red,rust, the fact that you can be as careful as possible and bolts still snap.Rust.Over-engineering on bits that dont need it.Under-engineering on some bits that do.Rust.The fact that i cherish it far too much sometimes and will never be an investment of any kind....and the fact that i dont care and probably should.And if you take your eye off it for a second,it rusts. :o:lol:

This probably says more about me than the actual car,as it goes. :blink:

Edited by thesherv

Has to be the stupid slow engine toyota thought would be a good idea for a sports coupe...

.. a turbo wouldnt go a miss :)

And the lack of tuning options without the need for millions of pounds

Edited by oMIKEYo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.