High Mileage? What's your numbers?

Now I know that i love driving... and would have clocked up 210000 plus now if i hadn't lost the '96 1.8ST Tropicana to ice in Feb.... But would like to know how other Gens are doing with their high mileage.... The ST began to be an oil drinker at 180000, but didn't leak... (just think it evaporated with engine heat lol)... Now put 10000 extra on the '94 GT, 111115....

Would love to know who holds the 'Highest Mileage' Club Member Title... and if they have had any problems with their engines in later life.....

Edited by The Blue Meenie

wow ... do you actually drive it or just polish it lol :lol:

cant verify it as it spent the first 9 years in japan , but the uk history from 2000 matches , and yes i do polish it more than i drive it , thou i managed nearly 4 mile today :lol:

cant verify it as it spent the first 9 years in japan , but the uk history from 2000 matches , and yes i do polish it more than i drive it , thou i managed nearly 4 mile today :lol:

must be a second car lol... or your walk everywhere ... I do 4 miles just to get to civialization lol :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.