Just a Curious question

There was a curren on eBay a few weeks back for breaking and I was tempted to get all the bits to do the conversion, but it does need a bit of cutting to the front to make it all fit, not something I'd really do to my Na celica, but on a gt4 I think it could look epic

• 2 weeks later...

There was a curren on eBay a few weeks back for breaking and I was tempted to get all the bits to do the conversion, but it does need a bit of cutting to the front to make it all fit, not something I'd really do to my Na celica, but on a gt4 I think it could look epic

Would certainly be different on a faff.

So any admin input about Currens being included on CCUK stands at the main shows? despite them not technically being Celica's, they are 90% a Celica Coupe

So any admin input about Currens being included on CCUK stands at the main shows? despite them not technically being Celica's, they are 90% a Celica Coupe

Might be best to drop ORC a PM and ask him, i can't see it being a problem, but i'm only a mod

Yeah, that's actually a really sleek looking car.

Also coo at another ex-MX6 owner being here, there were only about 4500 sold in the UK from a news story a while ago... nice enough engine, rather poor interior tho.

On a tangent, if you go and read the review at http://auto.syl.com/auto/Toyota/Curren ... does that read like anything you've ever read before? :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.