thoughts on the corolla compressor

I have to say I quite like the looks of my rolla, the compressors are riddled with problems as they have TTE bits such as the blower and suspension parts. Trouble is, TTE no longer exist and parts are mega expensive!

It may be branded Tte but like trd they buy other stuff, put it together and slap their name on it.

Eg Tte celica springs are eibachs.

As to power Tte had it up at 225ps but Toyota detuned it to 215ps

I have to say I quite like the looks of my rolla, the compressors are riddled with problems as they have TTE bits such as the blower and suspension parts. Trouble is, TTE no longer exist and parts are mega expensive!

The corolla T sport was amongst the many cars me and the mrs were looking at for a car for her

But we both found the rear quarter view really awkward and put us off - plus we both prefered the Civic type R as was the special edition with red recaros and looked great in charcoal grey but in end chose a GT4

Arent they very limited in number aswell ? I thought Toyota stopped production after a year because or recession ? And then the whole smug 'be green' thing got forced upon us all :(

reasonably arguable to say the Corollas are one of the ugliest cars ever made. In my humble opinion

pre-facelift 'rollas suck balls. the facelift T-sports make up for toyotas previous mistake. the pre-facelifts don't even have skirts or spats or anything.

reasonably arguable to say the Corollas are one of the ugliest cars ever made. In my humble opinion

after carefully considering the vrs style limitations of a hatchback intertwined with the expectations of toyotas customers reflected across its range id say that yes indeed , it does lick balls ,,,, but then i like small fast cars and if someone bodged a decent engine into the hole id be a happy bunny

Those wheels look far too small for it, especially at the rear, hope you have some rims planned in the mod list?

yeah, looking at some proper split rims for it :)

'Rolla for the win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.