flocking

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Despite having a whole load of my interior flocked already I've still got a couple of small pieces left to finish, I'd love to keep it in the 'club' if possible. Definitely seems a market is there for it Spot :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

holy thread revival

just to let people know i will be going corporate soon (must remember to tell bryan :blush: )

just waiting on an interiour to try out a few ideas B)

so i will sort out some packages and prices with some pics of the finished articles

(cos we all love pictures :D )

i have to say i did like spots flocking on his car at the rs (and his new nose looked better ;) ) but how durable is flocking ?

i cant say that this is a constructive test of the durability of flocking

but.........

i had to throw away a tee shirt that despite 3 washes still had a lovely light grey stripe where i had leaned against some glue while flocking :D

and my main job is ........

i own a fencing business supplying/ erection make gates etc etc

which does keep me rather busy but is where the pennies come from :lol::D

Spot, jack of all trades, master of none :D

cheeky :D

• 2 months later...

Only slight problem with that is you don't know what sort of condition the other dash is in, mine is quite rare by all accounts as i don't have the dreaded demister vent warpage laugh.gif

x2 I just found a mint dash for mine no warp at all so no way Id part with it even though Id love it flocked

done a couple of test pieces today to take to jae :D

so the plan is

yes i will be going to corporate..when my membership is due at the end of this month

but (isnt there always a but :lol: )

due to the 6 days a week i have to devote to my main business and the fact that this in no way would EVER make me even think about it as a financial option in comparison to my real work.

so if anyone is interested in having any of your interiour flocked,yes i can do anything in flock,but please be aware that i can only do this when i am quite at work.

so thats all the disclaimer shit out of the way :lol::lol:

if i get enough interest then i will drag my ladies son away from his permanent viewing of all things football related :rolleyes: and he can earn some money to make up for the pittance he gets paid in his full time job :D

heres some pics then cos we all love some pics :D

firstly centre console and gear surround thoroughly cleaned

post-6273-0-79860100-1313697294_thumb.jpg

then a bit of flocking action in black :D

post-6273-0-19959500-1313697352_thumb.jpg

now need leaving for 24 hours until the glue is completely cured and then i will hoover off the excess and should look and feel

lurvelly :D

post-6273-0-67453100-1313697375_thumb.jpg

post-6273-0-14922300-1313697395_thumb.jpg

Edited by spotv6

How much does such a thing cost? I glovebox is scratched to fuck and this qould tidy it up nicely, if I got the glovebox I mayaswell get the gen7 center console aswell.

Rough price? (Plus a little discount for me being the 1st customer and you using my bits for promotion ;) ) lol

Shy bairns get nout :blush:

How much does such a thing cost? I glovebox is scratched to fuck and this qould tidy it up nicely, if I got the glovebox I mayaswell get the gen7 center console aswell.

Rough price? (Plus a little discount for me being the 1st customer and you using my bits for promotion ;) ) lol

Shy bairns get nout :blush:

i will work out some prices for you liam

but its only fair that i sort out my corporate status with the club before posting up prices

expect a pm soon :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.