This is why you can't have a nice car in the UK.

Woke up yesterday and went to jump in the car to go to lectures and found this nice surprise:

b358b630.jpg

57027a82.jpg

f7a4a174.jpg

81cf113f.jpg

bbb9006b.jpg

Brilliant.

On a lighter note though, massive thanks to Tabba who has sorted me out with a mirror for minimal money and minimal fuss so should be ship shape by the weekend.

Now to PM Ray about that dent and scratch...... :(

Where do you go to uni bud?

Absolutly shocked people can do this, i was pretty scared for mine while in bristol but was lucky.

Now back home in the Royal county so all is well.

Hope you get it fixed asap for show season :)

Huge comiserations... I've never had anything like that done to any of my cars anywhere near where I live in Oxfordshire. I think it depends whether you park on a street frequented by drunken yobs going to or from a pub/club. I get the usual dents and scratches in my local Sainsburys car park, just about given up on that now, it seems no matter where you park some short-sighted idiot with no spatial awareness thinks it's OK to ding your car and then drive off - that is, if they actually realise they've hit you>

Damned shame!

Should move up here, My car is never locked at home. Worst thing to ever happen overnight was in Porthmadog where it was on the High Street overnight and someone attempted to steal a dide repeater. It was an orange standard one too!

I won't park my car round the front at work though as Tourists can't drive. It was out front for a mere 4 hours (in the entire time I've owned it!) and someone dented my door. :angry:

Sooo Sorry Edd :5grouphug: Wouldnt you just like to catch the Barstewrds & give them the same treatment.

It doesn't even look like a main rd..... Edd is it ?

Good Man Tabba !!! for yet another act of kindness He's a good Sort :thumbs:

Edited by cait

Moved it off the main road due to it getting covered in crap being sprayed up from the road.

So it now lives round the corner and yeah I think it was another car 'cos of the scratch marks and dents as opposed to drunken hooligans/students!

So shit because the bit of road where it is parked is so wide there's no reason to be that close. :(

Sniffles. :( :(

Happened to my previous car a few times from drunken people smashing wing mirrors off all the cars down the road, I informed the police and I got a victim support leaflet through the post :lol:

I have since moved and the Celica is in my garage

Sorry if this sounds daft but did you fold your mirrors?

Judging by the prang on the doorI too would say that it looked like a drink driver or joy rider. Must be one hell of a numpty to hit the door and take off the mirror.

Sorry if this sounds daft but did you fold your mirrors?

Judging by the prang on the doorI too would say that it looked like a drink driver or joy rider. Must be one hell of a numpty to hit the door and take off the mirror.

Nope, I thought the rode was wide enough not to merit this. Usually on the main road I do but no other cars on the street do because the road is so damn wide! :o

There is a dent and scratch on the door so regardless of whether the mirror was folded it would've still come off 'cos he hit the door. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.