bloody car parks !

:angry: Why is it that when you park in bloody car parks some toss pot has to hit your car and dont have the balls to stop and wait for you to come back , ive just found a bloody dent and somebodies bumper rubber on the side off my car . I dont even know which carpark it was either tescos or coop !!!!!! i am sooooooooo angry , i take all my time and money doing things to my car and someone ruins it in one swipe !!!!! :blowup:

:angry: Why is it that when you park in bloody car parks some toss pot has to hit your car and dont have the balls to stop and wait for you to come back , ive just found a bloody dent and somebodies bumper rubber on the side off my car . I dont even know which carpark it was either tescos or coop !!!!!! i am sooooooooo angry , i take all my time and money doing things to my car and someone ruins it in one swipe !!!!! :blowup:

Sorry to hear that, any CCTV in the Carparks you could check?? :unsure:

Sorry to hear that, any CCTV in the Carparks you could check?? :unsure:

i will im in alfreton today so i will see if there cameras where pointing in the right direction or working !!!!

as tabba said cctv ? hope its not too bad

its bad enough its dented on the rear drivers arch 3/4 the way down !!! :(

Sorry to hear that.

One point on CCTV. You probably won't be able to view it unless in accompanymet with a member of the BiB. (or unless it comes up on one of the dozens of TV programmes showing this sort of stuff.) ;)

I had an issue a year or two back where Mrs MB needed to view some CCTV footage and was told that if the store manager where she worked found ou then she and the person showing her the footage would be liable for dismissal and possible prossecution unless it was sanctioned bt the local constabulary.

Needless to say we found other ways of getting the information.

Sorry to hear that.

One point on CCTV. You probably won't be able to view it unless in accompanymet with a member of the BiB. (or unless it comes up on one of the dozens of TV programmes showing this sort of stuff.) ;)

I had an issue a year or two back where Mrs MB needed to view some CCTV footage and was told that if the store manager where she worked found ou then she and the person showing her the footage would be liable for dismissal and possible prossecution unless it was sanctioned bt the local constabulary.

Needless to say we found other ways of getting the information.

i thought anyone recording images in public, had to make them available to be viewed by anyone who requests it!

a comedian challanged the "recorded for public safety" excuse, by dressing in rabbit costumes +then asking to see the footage.

the answer was, "we were unable to identify you in the footage" :laugh2: couldnt see a 6ft tall white rabbit

+thats without considering all the images of other peoples minors, they have :(

Edited by infernalzen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.