128 members have voted

1. 1. Young or Old?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 this year, wish I was older

Dont wish it away fella, enjoy it!

But your only as young as the woman your with.....

So that makes me 22 again :P

yay, she's 29 next week, I saved my self 2 years....

Dont wish it away fella, enjoy it!

woah woah woah...ain't like that, just WISH I was about 10 years older so I could of been partying in a warehouse with people when Acid house first reared it's awesome head

Soooooo soooooooo wrong.....

Because 11 year olds are old enough to grass you up?

Ah, I remeber my first brunel rooms at 14, 17 years ago, then 5 month later off to Helter skelter, I awaoke from a drug fuled raving mess 6 years later... after 117 raves and god knows how many club nights, 12 funerals and lots of people either on the run or inside I called it a day..

woah woah woah...ain't like that, just WISH I was about 10 years older so I could of been partying in a warehouse with people when Acid house first reared it's awesome head

Because 11 year olds are old enough to grass you up?

'Daimen figured it out, managment have asked me to do a CCUK census of every one to see if its worth keeping the club going, jobs and earnings next'

That's easy, just put 000 after the age!

Tongue in cheek comment but possibly more realistic result than the intrusive census form from Cameron.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.