New Bits

Just needs some black and yellow recaro seats to finish it off :P

end of the month and i will be smiling again

bought some real carbon sheet to cover the fuel flap and the spoiler ends about 9 months ago, finally got them fitted today

im taking bets on how long the seats will be sat in the house before they are fitted ,mind you we are still short of furniture so can put them to some use before i fit them lol

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! sometimes someone has to 'pull strings' !!!! :P:(

see what you did again

putting things into my head , its your fault im skint again , shouldnt have shown me those seats

so pleased you did tho lol

What are those wheels that you have fitted mate, I really like them? :(

I believe they are Buddy club P1

i love the look of them but im afraid the chrome rims are not in the best of shape , too many pot holes and winter salt , may have to get them painted in the summer

I have got my own, but I've not got my own Celica :( and you will get the seats fitted asap because they are going to look sweeeeet :P

You Tell 'im Chris !!! I cant wait to see them fitted I guess they will look very very very STUNNING

I dont see your names down for RS isnt it on your DOORSTEP too !! :P

You Tell 'im Chris !!! I cant wait to see them fitted I guess they will look very very very STUNNING

I dont see your names down for RS isnt it on your DOORSTEP too !! :P

yep just up road from me , just got to try and sort a shift swap out first as im down to work that weekend ,

Really liking the club stickers mate - where'd you get them?

a guy in town made them, if you want some let me know and i will get him to make you a pair and post them to you Wayne

:( New mods look cool. Seats being done this weekend? Wanna see them in there ASAP.

getting it from all angles now lol

wont have the seats till end of month and then unfortunately they will have to wait a while as i start 10 hour day shifts on monday, 13 days on , 1 off , for 5 weeks or so . have got to fabricate brackets then as well as finish the house off.Roll on next year when hopefully i will be worked up , or worn out in the process lol

a guy in town made them, if you want some let me know and i will get him to make you a pair and post them to you Wayne

I do like the stickers, But... I think there is a certain club rule about Celica club logo being copyrighted and Mook has that.

Keep it in the club,

apart from that.. Looking good!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.