Which Celica to buy

edwardio

WTF shows a gt4 in the pic and wrong performance figures,crap mag that also Lee it has taken you 3 years of trawling through magazines to come up with this, I seriously think you should change your reading material in your hairdressing salon :D

WTF shows a gt4 in the pic and wrong performance figures,crap mag that also Lee it has taken you 3 years of trawling through magazines to come up with this, I seriously think you should change your reading material in your hairdressing salon :lol:

:D I didn't put the photos in there. I think they are meant to just be a visual aid. Plus its this weeks edition! :lol:

The listed figures are for:

1.8 T-Sport, 2.0 GTi-16 & 1.8 ST. All the figures seem right when compared to Parkers online.

:D I didn't put the photos in there. I think they are meant to just be a visual aid. Plus its this weeks edition! :lol:

The listed figures are for:

1.8 T-Sport, 2.0 GTi-16 & 1.8 ST. All the figures seem right when compared to Parkers online.

going on them id put the gen 6 last too, the 1.8st is just for people who want the looks and good fuel, totally under powered for a coupe hatch imo

now if it went on the top spec celicas they done it would go

gen 6 GT4

gen7 GT

gen5 GT4

:lol:

35mpg compared to the gen 5 2.0 GT's 33 doesn't seem a major saving. :D

thats why people buy them, and im sure people have seen closer to 40mpg on the 1.8s, or maybe its not that good cos you have to drive them hard to get any power out of them :lol:

have to agree with dub they did do an st gen 5 1.6 that i believe was very low on the mod cons like elecy windows, sun roof and alloys. but you try and find one of them. i have only ever seen one on the road and im sure there was one up for sale here recently. so thats a hole 2 i know of. lol

andy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.