Swap 140 to 190 worth it?

MikePower

It's definitely worth it, every day driving is much the same, but lift is great for the grin factor & added speed when you need it.

Price difference isn't that much between them so should easy be able to sell yours & get a decent 190 for not much more

Do it!

I`m going to have a think about swapping for a Tsport, WEBUYANYCAR.COM offered £2250 so I will see what I get offered as a swap for a nice Tsport. Will wait till the weather gets milder then I`ll detail my car then take it in to see px prices.

Thanks for all the comments great help in making my mind up.....now what colour to get.

@InsolentMinx LOL I`m a bit old for the Nitrous route just turned a young at heart 57..its my everyday driver so I want it fairly standard, but if I was in my 20s like a lot of you guys I`d be spending all my dosh on my car after giving mum her few quid (only joking guys) when I was 20 I could just about afford a bike :D

I`m going to have a think about swapping for a Tsport, WEBUYANYCAR.COM offered £2250 so I will see what I get offered as a swap for a nice Tsport. Will wait till the weather gets milder then I`ll detail my car then take it in to see px prices.

Thanks for all the comments great help in making my mind up.....now what colour to get.

@InsolentMinx LOL I`m a bit old for the Nitrous route just turned a young at heart 57..its my everyday driver so I want it fairly standard, but if I was in my 20s like a lot of you guys I`d be spending all my dosh on my car after giving mum her few quid (only joking guys) when I was 20 I could just about afford a bike :D

:) no worries. It's a nice bit of fun for the young at heart.

if i could afford a 190 i'd possibly have got one. Dunno... past that bridge now i've got my 140.

the 190 should be a nice option for you though to enjoy lift when you want it, and the standard car as standard.

shouldn't cause you any trouble with insurance either at your ripe ole age! :)

i'm not sure about 'webuyanycar' for their prices, but the adverts are enough to discourage me from ever using them!

Try advertising it on here maybe, and autotrader...

or seeing if you can part ex for a t-sport from a dealer who's selling one. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.