Surprise Mods

GT Bob

So at last the RS is coming up and everybody is busy touching up their pride and joy ready for the big day. Would be interesting to see who is doing what to their car whether its a big or small mod and to give it that surprise element when you uncover it at the show ground,nice when you get positive feed back and to know all of your hard efforts have been worth while.

No big mods for me,all i am doing is re-instating the spoiler light when i can get my arse round to Steve's who has kindly offered to give me a hand :wttc:

So whats your main mod which you want doing in time for the show or is it a big secret? :drool:

agreed, will be interesting to see some of the bigger mods that people might be keeping secret, me? nothing much has changed yet on the car, still building funds, might be an oil cooler on the car by then, but thats all, lol

ALL black interior for me.

well i dont think i will have the seats done by then so might just get some cheap covers for the time being.

by the way they never did a black interior for the gen 5, just in case you thought it was and easy one.

andy

Edited by cooperman

Guest marty99
ALL black interior for me.

well i dont think i will have the seats done by then so might just get some cheap covers for the time being.

by the way they never did a black interior for the gen 5, just in case you thought it was and easy one.

andy

Any way of getting a black interior.prefer leather.Any available.

Gone black outside with satin spoiler satin vents. double din dvd. polished s/s heat sheild, jdm rear lights. Just trying to get a deal on a cs front bumper and fmic so lets hope it comes together. oooops need a new screen now aswell. black wheels with polished rims

Edited by shadow750

try this, probably the easiest way if you have fabric seats, I have some with the intention to do mine when I get around to it!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/simply-spray-Upholst...=item3355fa3dc4

i have tried this stuff and even though it works its no good on the seats. it doesnt go well on the suede bit of the seat.

and the only way of getting a black interior is to make it your self. lots of different products and time.

andy

ah its all good if its not done by then then it will give me some thing to do over the weekend there. lol

we have a 4 day weekend comin up so hope to have it done by the end.

then its just a matter of adjusting the coilovers finishing the drivers door off, maybe some new tyres on the back. few bits of touching up to do and its all finished.

dont think i will get time to do the gauges for this one and like i said the seats. oh and the boot build still needs finishing. still havent touched that since you saw it at jae. lol

theres plenty of time (i keep telling myself).

andy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.