Bootmobile looks in a bad way :(

arizona

will do Briano :) blonde is good sometimes ;) i can be completely clueless while knowing exactly what i'm doing :D

I wouldnt tell him anything about this club to be honest..He could stumble on this thread...you never know..

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice man just been out. Recognised the car as not just an old car as he used to work for Toyota and was selling these back in the day. Said was a very good example , about as good as you could get were his words.

But its a write off as we thought :(

He didnt give me a figure but said i would be contacted in the next 24/48 hours and suggested i have a scout for any adverts for one in same condition (as have been anyway) to have an idea of whats acceptable as thats what they will be doing.

(Best David Attenborough voice)

(Ahem)

And here we see the lesser spotted Jan (Arizona-lunaticius) enjoying herself in her new car.

Rotorstock8727.jpg

In the past few weeks, we've noticed a disturbing change in her behavior.

Once upon a time these majestic creatures roamed the country in their celicas, grazing merrily on bacon sandwiches.

And now it seems that our Jan has become an endangered species (not helped by not wearing a seatbelt! :doh:).

After a near miss, having been previously though unscathed, serious mental damage is now suspected.

Rotorstock8728.jpg

Jan was last seen getting into a renault, wearing a string of onions round her neck & clutching a baguette.

Somewhat more disturbingly, passers by report Jan was heard describing the renault as "not bad" & "nice". :o

Ladies & gentlemen, with your £2 a month, can change the life of Jan & similar mis-guided motorists accross the country.

If you give a motorist some petrol he can drive himself for a day.

If you give him him a can of petrol, he can burn his renault.

These people need our help.

Edited by Adex

Lol Ade ya bu**er , just spat my coffee out seeing that :lol:

Dont worry Carla its the hire car , but yes i did utter those words - "its not bad" :o i repent in horror at this misguidance caused by being away from Celicas :rolleyes:

Can you read my lips in that second pic? "You git i'll get you if you put that on site" :twisted:

Mine might be up for sale soon your see it at the southern meet

I took a look at the thread last night ;)

I see the lesser spotted Jan is at least wearing her seatbelt now :thumbs:

Friggin thing nags me :rolleyes: it also beeps at you when you approach traffic lights, beeps when it gets anywhere near reserve on the tank, nag nag nag.........yeah i know there's friggin traffic lights i can see them, stupid car. oh and it puts the lights on for you - can i not think for myself :blink:

Edited by arizona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.