Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Kurtis

Running on 4 studs disaster

Question

I’ve been changing my brake pads and discs today and in the process sheered a stud on the front wheels leaving me running on 4 studs and not 5 on my way home from work, I’ve now got to get the car back to my mates to finish the job tomorrow, will driving it the 4 miles there cause any lasting damage ? Thanks in advance 

5 answers to this question

It will be fine on four but you need to replace as soon as possible

It’ll be getting done tomorrow, I couldn’t even bare the short drive home today knowing it was missing one.

Drove on 4 studs when i broke mine. No issues. My fiesta came with 4 studs as standard.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Follow @celicaclubuk
All pages © celica-club 2001 - 2019 (Unless otherwise stated). No pictures can be used without our consent. Terms of use | Privacy policy