Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Celia_Alan

Online Parts Diagrams?

Question

Anyone got a link to a reliable site with exploded part diagrams with part numbers?

I have limited faith in dealership parts departments so would like to be able to print off an exploded diagram to take in with me when I go bolt shopping. Also worth checking if you can still get bits before cutting them up for easy removal.

5 answers to this question

Which area are you looking for in particular

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Jim881 said:

Which area are you looking for in particular

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Its mostly suspension work at the moment front and rear but who knows where my rebuild will end up. 

7 hours ago, maizey said:

https://toyota.epc-data.com

might be a bit if use,  :shrug:, have only used it few times for GEN 7 though

This looks good had a quick lookand will be useful thanks 

https://www.megazip.ru/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/toyota/celica-38229

You can use google to translate from Russian,(!) but it has loads of exploded diagrams for pretty much all gens going right back to 70s cars as well. You should be able to find what you need from all the links that have been posted up.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Follow @celicaclubuk
All pages © celica-club 2001 - 2019 (Unless otherwise stated). No pictures can be used without our consent. Terms of use | Privacy policy