Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
mikewb

Good Celica TSport Garage/Mechanic Staffs Area Please

Question

Hello all, Does anyone know a decent garage or mechanic that knows their way around a Celica TSport please? I live in Penkridge which sits in the centre of Cannock, Stafford and Wolverhampton near junction 13 of the M6.

Bearing in mind it has been going to a Toyota dealership nearby for service/mot since I have owned the car you would think it might pass an MOT when it has just been serviced. Yet it seems to fail on something that has been missed on the annual service every time. Add to that they have tried to charge me twice for a new battery in 6 months as the first one fitted failed, luckily I had the original invoice in my pocket that day to prove it had only been on the car for 6 months. They also tried charging me for fitting new wiper blades when I had fitted new Bosh ones all round a week before it went in for service/mot. The Bosh ones were still on and had not been changed so apparently this was a mistake and then taken off the bill. Hence someone good for service and MOT in my area would be much appreciated, thanks...

3 answers to this question

Dont bother with main dealer for mot. Find a council run place that doesnt do any work on cars and just mot.

For servicing find a local club member who could help you out with oil changes and filters etc.

I can recommend someone, but you're looking at 50 miles each way, about 70 minutes drive away from you up the A38.

I can recommend a Japanese car friendly garage in Shrewsbury (?)

Unit 7,
Hartley Business Centre,
Shrewsbury
, Shropshire SY2 5ST 

lee.a.dent@hotmail.com

07922 752020

*not sure if the above number still works but the email is correct

Sign in to follow this