Celica photo challenge.

johny

:o Yeah.

I must have looked a right nob holding up the wee car in front of the pub sign. :P

Anyway.

Your Celica in desperate need of a wash. Only very filthy cars need apply - none of you wusses that think a layer of dust means dirty.

I'm thinking at least this dirty:

mucky.jpg

Angus

Get out and get it muddy again, then. :P

I'm pretty sure that soon this thread is going to have one of its spurts of activity where we get through 20 challenges in a single week. I thought the dirty car one would be easy enough, though. Surely one of the "least effort required" challenges so far.

Angus

OK Bill - seeing as everyone obviously keeps their cars scrupulously clean, and you've risked the wrath of the detailing freaks by potentially scratching your paint with drawing in the dust :P - what's the next challenge?

Angus

OK Bill - seeing as everyone obviously keeps their cars scrupulously clean, and you've risked the wrath of the detailing freaks by potentially scratching your paint with drawing in the dust :P - what's the next challenge?

Angus

I've only just noticed the writing since you've said that - what a filthy state to keep a Celica in :DB)

Next challenge it is then!

Your Celica.... with a wheel off, only one though!

MisterC Garden Productions proudly presents :-

P1010212.jpg

I had to change a wheel on my sister's Micra so it would have been rude not to stick the jack under one of the cars B)

Next challenge in keeping with the change of seasons, your Celica next to a pile of leaves or actually covered in leaves.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, it's a been a while since anyone posted so maybe the challenge was a bit too specific. Plus all those muscle cars are probably being tucked away into storage now! Can I change the challenge to something else?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.