Celica photo challenge.

johny

Brilliant! OK, over to you Bill then.......... let's get this thread cookin!

The mushrooms and lemons are now all in the lemon chicken and egg fried rice that I am cooking tonight, so the was just in the nick of time.

How about a bottle of Champagne on the roof of your Celica.

How about a bottle of Champagne on the roof of your Celica.

Bugger, got a pic of just about every other kind of alcahol on the roof from the "Post your alcahol reflection pics" thread in the detailing forum - no champagne int he house though :)

Jeez - I drove about 120 miles today, and NOWHERE was 12 miles from anywhere else. :(

Closest I could get was this, which is taken at somewhere that's in between two places that are 12 miles from each other. :)

12_miles.jpg

Angus

:(:)

OK, next up then is ... your car plus its reflection in water (puddle, river, harbour, whatever).

But at least half the car has to show up in the reflection.

Angus

Next ... your car and an electricity pylon.

Angus

post-2604-1184005073_thumb.jpg

Not a brilliant photo, but it took some finding! Angus might be relieved to know that I don't have a pylon in my garden and that I actually had to travel out of town for this one B)

Next in keeping with the power theme, your Celica next to an electricity sub-station.

It's taken me days to find a sub station, but at last...

gallery_1527_64_36802.jpg

OK, what I want to see next is your car in a disused quarry, surrounded by Daleks.

:werd: but if that's too difficult then your car parked next to a car that's not your's, not Toyota, but exactly the same colour.

Does this count? It's probably not 202 black, but it's a different car and it's black ...

blackx2.jpg

If so, next challenge is your car outside a hairdresser's shop. Should be easy enough, that one, surely? :blush:

Angus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.