Celica photo challenge.

johny

fair enough lol, will give it a go. lol, its right next to a filter lane so should be easier for moving :blush:

Let me know when you are going and we'll all watch you on the webcam :)

Looks sunny at the moment with very little traffic. Rush hour over.

Edited by GreyRacer

I know of a good spot in Nottingham and i'm going there tonight, but i can't remember how well lit it is. My camera is not very quick with the flash, so i'll probably miss it. How fast do i have to be going for it to still count as "moving"? :)

I know of a good spot in Nottingham and i'm going there tonight, but i can't remember how well lit it is. My camera is not very quick with the flash, so i'll probably miss it. How fast do i have to be going for it to still count as "moving"? :lol:

75mphish?

Joking - I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, THE CELICA, YOURSELF OR OTHERS :lol:

As long as the wheels are turning :lol:

Clarification needed please!

From a previous clarification by yourself "Just to clarify. For safety and remaining within the law.

From inside the car. Not neccessarily moving unless the passenger takes it. Passing = stopped for the driver."

So are we moving (wheels turning) or are we stationary (stopped for the driver) :lol:

Yours pendantically, Ian :):)

Moot point for me now, did not work out well! Far too much traffic around to slow down enough. Without a flash it's just a grey blur and with a flash it's a white splodge with the vague hint of a car around the edges!

I think we need to need to get this one moving along. No pun intended.

So,

For clarification, change, pedanticism etc,

If driver taking picture - Stopped.

If passenger taking- wheels moving.

I was originally looking for moving shoots as I tried myself in the above post somewhere, but he, let's just get a picture of your Celica in a window anyway possible as I'm looking forward to the next challenge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.