Celica photo challenge.

johny

pmsl!! Now Bev.. are we ever gonna have an image like that with the likes of Johny about.......

Remember this one??

DCP_1748.jpg

:) :) :D

not quite what I had in mind :rolleyes: :P

:P:P How can anyone forget ! it was one of the funniest threads ever and he won the contest ! maybe someone should give him a new challenge :P:P

Blimey - is that you Bryan? (with the rabbit?) you've changed since I saw you last!! New car looks great!

Didn't realise when you told me you had the night off that you had a weekend job 'buffing' cars tho.... :):lol::lol:

What are the new/current challenges?? Seems the ladiez got overexcited at seeing a load of men polishing a naff car.....

Blimey - is that you Bryan? (with the rabbit?) you've changed since I saw you last!! New car looks great!

Didn't realise when you told me you had the night off that you had a weekend job 'buffing' cars tho.... :):P:lol:

What are the new/current challenges?? Seems the ladiez got overexcited at seeing a load of men polishing a naff car.....

Yeah thats me with the Rabbit but I'm wearing my Fat B'stard suit ;)

The other photo (the ones the girls are dribbling over) is me (on the chair) with a few of my mates earning a few extra quid at weekends.

Current challenge is next to a Police Traffic car, I think Johny stands the best chance of getting this one :lol:

We were stopped by the Romanian police a few weeks ago, and I took a sly snap of Indy speaking to the copper in his car, but no Celica within about 400 miles. :lol:

Angus

What the hell were the Romanian police doing in Aberdeenshire ? ? :):angry:

No, grasshopper - the cactus is the work of a higher being. :D

<pause for meditation, David Carradine stylee>

Enough philosophical meanderings. Someone going to change the challenge?

Angus

No, grasshopper - the cactus is the work of a higher being. :lol:

<pause for meditation, David Carradine stylee>

Enough philosophical meanderings. Someone going to change the challenge?

Angus

You been on the Buckfast :D

I present Exhibit RC1 :)

Passed them while driving home, but didnt have my phone, so went home (only a min away) got my phone and went back, they were there for a while doing speed checks.

There were 2 bikes as well but they had to go as someone reported a drunk driver lol

However i could only get a photo if i change my plates, so iv got a HORT1 but at least its not a FPN as well! She was a hot PC though and she said my plates did look good!....score!

Police.jpg

NOTE the double yellow :D

Edited by R16H_DC

Shes in the police car...just cant make her out! :D

Im thinking your celica (thats not crashed) with another celica thats crash damaged .....extra brownie points for same gen cars and the crashed one being properly smashed up lol :)

- hope it hasnt been done b4 - :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.