Celica photo challenge.

johny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Elvis Beavis

Woo Hoo

there's bloody millions of the damn things around here. anyone would think it's LA. Nearly attracted the attention of the old bill taking this as they were pulling someone on the other side of the road just as I was pulling over to take this. They started to give me the once over in an "allo allo allo" type manner.

Sorry it's poor quality (camera phone)

post-15030-1213652418_thumb.jpg

Guest Elvis Beavis

oh yeh, forgot to set a new challenge.............um

what about a pic of a celica next to a fuel pump that actually has fuel :clap:

Historically speaking ... the day we drove it up from Plymouth ...

a2.jpg

... and, for good measure, there's my 185 at the pump in rural Czech Republic somewhere. :clap:

A1.jpg

Angus

(next up ... your Celica and a sheep. Cuddly sheep not allowed, and real ones must be within 25 metres of the car if in the background.)

Historically speaking ... the day we drove it up from Plymouth ...

a2.jpg

... and, for good measure, there's my 185 at the pump in rural Czech Republic somewhere. :werd:

A1.jpg

Angus

(next up ... your Celica and a sheep. Cuddly sheep not allowed, and real ones must be within 25 metres of the car if in the background.)

The 182 was first registered in Wiltshire, that's where I live :clap:

Eek! My turquoise one must've been from the Caernarfon/Conwy area - when we went there all the other cars had "-EY" registrations too! I felt right at home with a "normal" reg plate! :clap:

Angus

Edited by Angus

I'm sure I can do this one.

IF I could be bothered to, I'm sure MisterC could do this in his garden.

Sorry no sheep in the garden, but I am prepared to travel for the right shot ;)

sheep1.jpg

Yes it is real, his name's Ollie and he lives on the farm where we keep the horses.

BTW Next challenge in keeping with the farmyard theme is your Celica next to or near to a cow.

Edited by misterC

Guest sierrabravo999
BTW Next challenge in keeping with the farmyard theme is your Celica next to or near to a cow.

Does the ex-wife count??? ;)

Pretty sure I did a cow one about 50 pages ago, but can't be arsed to look for it now. ;)

Angus

I like the "about 50 pages ago" line when in fact it is exactly 50 pages ago you posted a pic of some Highland cows (coos?) in response to Dublet wanting to see some wild animals.

Obviously you don't want to publicly admit to trawling through pages of old posts, so I'll take the shame for you ;)

Anyway if you think a different challenge is in order but still on a farmyard theme, your Celica next to a piece of farm machinery, tractor, combine harvester etc.

;) I looked at the first half dozen or so pages then got fed up and took a stab.

I'm not fussed if you don't want to change it, mind, I was just remembering the capers I had trying to find coos near the edge of a field. ;)

Angus

Well it's an easy 2-option challenge then........

EITHER

Your Celica next to or near a cow/coo

OR

Your Celica next to farm machinery/tractor/combine harvester etc.

Any show-offs with their Celica next to both in the same shot are more than welcome :shrug:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.