Celica photo challenge.

johny

Did anyone go up against a big V8? If someone has a shot, post it up! Can I run 2 challenges at the same time though? :lol:

Not normally :P But just to keep things moving we'll accept both. I think the Scary thing is the easiest to do though at this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha! I was expecting a pumpkin on the bonnet or maybe some costumed halloweeners, but a smashed up Corrolla ON a Celica! I think the challenge is well met :)

Leigh I think your V6 Celica is now a muscle car itself! I was thinking big Yanky, but a V8 in an MR2 would be just as special. I thought the MR2 was too small for a V8 engine which I assume is massive. I'd be interested in seeing that challenge or not!

Nice one Celica-90, over to for the next challenge.

Right i'll make sure I get a picture with my car next to Pauls

Leigh I think your V6 Celica is now a muscle car itself! I was thinking big Yanky, but a V8 in an MR2 would be just as special. I thought the MR2 was too small for a V8 engine which I assume is massive. I'd be interested in seeing that challenge or not!

You might want to take a look at this thread (you might need to sign up but it s free)

Celica-90 has it now as I changed the V8 challenge to the "things on top of other things" challenge. Hehe. (Monty Python). All the V8's are tucked in for the winter, been miniturized, or boxed in by other cars it would appear:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Probably. Need to be really unique now to avoid repetition. Something like CCUK open on a laptop but showed in the reflection of your car :o

P1010216.jpg

An open laptop with the CCuk front page and me trying to cover the flash with my finger :) all reflected in the driver's side window of the silver Sunchaser.

I hope this was the new challenge set as on walking back into the house I managed to drop the bloody camera and now it doesn't work ;):P

Luckily it was discussed the other night that my Xmas pressie might be a new camera as I've found 1.3 Million Pixels not very good quality these days :o

P1010216.jpg

An open laptop with the CCuk front page and me trying to cover the flash with my finger :) all reflected in the driver's side window of the silver Sunchaser.

I hope this was the new challenge set as on walking back into the house I managed to drop the bloody camera and now it doesn't work ;):P

Luckily it was discussed the other night that my Xmas pressie might be a new camera as I've found 1.3 Million Pixels not very good quality these days :)

Very good effort although i meant a refelction in shiny body work not window :o Anyway i was just giving an example of how unique these challenges need to be now! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.