Arch rolling

cipprio

Can everyone let me know if your interested in getting your arches rolled, This will be more for people nearer the south west as it seems the service seems easier in other parts of the country.

I've contacted two companies of which one is located in Bristol to see about a group roll. I think if we can get 4+ we should be able to get a decent discount.

Had a reply from the Bristol guy but unfortunately he don't roll anymore, did ask if he was willing to do it if I supplied the equipment but havnt got a replay back as yet.

Also no reply from arch enemy as yet.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I have managed to track down a company in Bristol that does arch rolling. It is a well established company that excell in race car prep and bodywork mods. My car is being book in for rolling over the next few days. The guy I spoke to was very friendly and new how strong the gen7 arch lips are and also asked how far do I want them rolled. I don't think its worth asking for a group discount as wait for it.........they only charge £20 per corner. I will post up there name when I've had the work done and can report on the quality of work,I'm confident on a great job as they were recommended by a friend who had his arches done by them.

Am I right in thinking it's just rear arches that need doing? Operation wind down the coilovers is on the list...

Yes mate just the rears for me. Not sure if the fronts can be done due to the arch liner. Edited by cipprio

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.