pic of a gen 5 and gen 7 side by side.

I think Andy , there is actually an aftermarket bumper out there all ready that mimics a gen 7 bumper

have you looked at it though???? it just doesnt work.

And people say Im nuts :blink: :blink: :blink:

thats because you are :P

well looks like no one has a pic of a 7 and 5 next to each other?

what about a pic of a 7 and a pic of a 5 at the same angle/distance?

i know there are people out there that take shots at the shows and replicate the shot almost with every car. come on help me out here. :)

thanks for the comments so far though. keep 'em coming

I think youre broken Andy, But I admire you for being different :)

Im sure there is a pic of my car next to a Gen 5 at JAE on my facebook, Ill find it and tag you in it.

Edited by Booth

I'm really interested to see this one through. Will be a great project bud. :thumbs:

cheers buddy,

well cars off the road so i think i will give it a shot and see what happens. if it all goes wrong then i will just have to carry on looking for the bumper i had before. :)

yeah no what you mean. but in terms of getting air in the front end it was bloody good. never really got over about 2/5th (about 10% less than normal) on the temp gauge made a very cool engine bay. and that i think we can all like. :)

I had a lot of hater when I proposed the idea of gen 1 TA22 vents on a gen 7, so I did it anyway. In my head I knew what I wanted but it's hard to describe. And in the end...

6BB44BA1-4E0C-4B21-9EF3-3CA3B4E410E7_zps

Turned out pretty sweet.

Go for it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.