Been lurking for too long!

COBRO

Allo boss, I saw/heard you driving past Stratford bus station last Friday night around 7:30 :)

at least I presume it was you... there can't be that many lime green Celicas in East London?

Car sounded lurvely

Haha ye that was me lol. Where were you? I was picking someone up.

aaah, the problem with spotting fellow CCUK members while not in a celica!! haha. 'minx drives a nicely modded red Yaris now, but once upon a time had one of the sweetest looking gen7's around :thumbs:

i get funny looks trying to wave at celicas when in the Evo, or vise versa! haha :lol:

aaah, the problem with spotting fellow CCUK members while not in a celica!! haha. 'minx drives a nicely modded red Yaris now, but once upon a time had one of the sweetest looking gen7's around :thumbs:

i get funny looks trying to wave at celicas when in the Evo, or vise versa! haha :lol:

Oh yeah he would've been in his red yaris. I always notice celicas. I would have definitely notice him if he was in his amazing celica!

If I saw you in your evo, I'd make sure i get real close. It's just something I do whenever I see a nice car lol. I appreciate the beauty up close.

Haha maybe I do and maybe I have. I realised I don't really drive much, I use the train more then the car. Especially since it drinks like a alcoholic and also because of those meddling humps AND I got flashed in Harlow doing 51 on a 40 zone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.