How do I repair oem sideskirts?

That side skirt looks pretty fcuked tbh.

Standard oem skirt retail for about £35-40 and that's in good condition with no damage.

That's why I didn't buy them when I visited that breakers months ago.

Plus, if you can fix it, you will have to get it resprayed.

Stereo is a great buy though :)

I bort them on a hope I cud fix and the one that wasn't attached is in great condition so am guna persist and I hav a mate who will spray them for nowt when he has something black coming. Stereo looks ace doesn't it nice bit of retro :-D

I understand your plan, but when you can buy these for a bit more undamaged, it doesn't really make it worth the hassle or the extra money :(

Heat it with a heat gun until it's too hot to touch but not hot enough that it starts to bubble the paint or melt. The using the handle of a screwdriver push it out. That's how I reshape bumpers. :)

Cheers limey...once I put heat on it do I hav to hold where I want it or will it pop back to its original shape?

Pretty much what Dazzy said.

Will be a good learning experience fixing it up. I have a set of TRD ones from Jason to do which are gonna be interesting. :D

Heat it with a heat gun until it's too hot to touch but not hot enough that it starts to bubble the paint or melt. The using the handle of a screwdriver push it out. That's how I reshape bumpers. :)

Ok cool thanx..do I heat up the crease line of where it's bent or the whole section that's bent?

Pretty much what Dazzy said.

Will be a good learning experience fixing it up. I have a set of TRD ones from Jason to do which are gonna be interesting. :D

Aah rite were they bad? Good luck either way lol :-D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.