Car covers for winter.

Kazi

so its just dawned on me that I haven't got a car cover yet for the ss3. this year I don't have the luxury of putting her in a nice warm garage :(

im looking for one that is 100% water proof and 100% breathable. I used a good mate of mines car cover one year when his starlet was in getting ripped apart and haven't been able to find one to match his! plus he doesn't know what make it is as it was already in the car when it came of the boat from japan several years back. its got velvet or some other really soft material on the underside so not to scratch the paint work and I would say quite think over all.

anyone know where I could find one like this? or can give me and recommendations? it has to fit a Gen6 GT4 shape as my ss3 has the high rise blocks etc. has to be 100% water proof and 100% breathable. I don't want a drop of water touching or sitting underneath the cover. was thinking of the Halfords one but I haven't heard any feedback on these.

i'll be honest.... apart from halfords, i have no idea where to look.

cheers!!

I started with a cheapy, but it was crap, the car was as wet under it as the grass was, and when it got frosty the cover froze to the car and fell to bits getting it off! It got replaced with a Halfords advanced one which I thought was pretty decent, covered the car, stayed on in the wind and I didn't notice the car being wet at all. I plan on getting another before the winter sets in.

Edited by peppyuk

Just looked at bag, Halfords Advanced All Seasons Car Cover is what is called

And looked on Halfords, they much cheaper at the mo than when i got mine, special offer on

Still reckon XL to cope with the gt4 shape

i think i may have my answer. i will check this out.

PermaBag for outdoor use - Size : PM

£ 808.00

Or just buy a car as an umbrella above your celica?! HOLY CRAP THAT'S EXPENSIVE.

for £808 I could get a car port made and buy a few heaters for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.