Halo spark plugs now available..........................

daytona

Last time I enquired about these, Halos weren't available for a Celica but Brisk plugs (slightly less super, as I understand) were.

I ended up putting Brisks in the Beams when I serviced her as Halos weren't available.

Last time I enquired about these, Halos weren't available for a Celica but Brisk plugs (slightly less super, as I understand) were.

I ended up putting Brisks in the Beams when I serviced her as Halos weren't available.

As I didnt get a consistent resposne to my plug enquiry on the gen 7 thread, post moderating (sorrrrry) I recalled MYK speaking highly of Halo so looked on ebay where Mrs Crewchief was advertising Halo's for Camaros. I emailed her direct and she confirmed she has just obtained some for celicas (dont know if all models covered. They are still over in storage in USA and she is working out postage. I have just posted a message on here on crewchief corporate thread. Feel free to do the same!

Edited by daytona

As I didnt get a consistent resposne to my plug enquiry on the gen 7 thread, post moderating (sorrrrry) I recalled MYK speaking highly of Halo so looked on ebay where Mrs Crewchief was advertising Halo's for Camaros. I emailed her direct and she confirmed she has just obtained some for celicas (dont know if all models covered. They are still over in storage in USA and she is working out postage. I have just posted a message on here on crewchief corporate thread. Feel free to do the same!

Thought Crewchief was a Mr, not a Mrs. with the name of Richard

Crewchief is a mr, but his wife also helps out with parts, hence mrscrefchief on eBay :lol:

Halos IMO are the best plugs available for the gen7. I've ordered a batch as these wont last long (his new batch). Not the cheapest plugs but made the biggest difference in my last car. Apart from the post above I've never heard a bad thing said about them. Check crewchiefs thread for reviews on the plugs. Everyone loves em!

Se7en said he will not run them if you have them in you car. I've read crewchiefs thread many moons ago. I want you guys as the end user to actually tell me what are the improvements/differences are. I've personally not used them. But I did advise a member here was using Halos or Brisks that had moderate levels of knock to return to NGKs and all was well. Btw most guys who didn't run well with the Halos were boosted so just wanted to know what benefits the NA side got from them.

Best way I can describe it is the engine seemed to start better, the engine felt like it was tighter and felt more responsive. The idle even felt smoother. But I last used them about 3 years ago. Just waiting for my new set and ill update :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.