Best place to get K&N induction kit?

Hey peeps

Sorry if this type of question isnt allowed. If not, please delete.

Im after a K&N 57i kit ready for the dyno run on Saturday but cant seem to find anywhere that sells them at a cheap price. Does anyone know a decent place to get one? Brand new or second hand? Or know anyone on here that will want to get rid of one?

Thanks guys

Yes looking at their chart that particular one in the link wouldnt be right for yours. But their prices are the best i've found , they probably have another for yours if you contact them or look in their other items

Edited by arizona

Yeah mine's a 97 GT. Thanks, i shall take a look and message them.

I've also put a thread in the wanted section so hopefully someone will have one kicking about somewhere.

Just checked out the link. Yeah i've already messaged that seller with my car reg and asking them for a kit for my car. I will wait for them to get back to me. They got fast delivery too so will be all good to get to me before the dyno. LOL.

Just found the right one for my car. Costs a bit more but i think this is the one. £105

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K-N-57i-Induction-Kit-57-0324-for-Toyota-Celica-/110868454506?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AToyota%7CModel%3ACelica&hash=item19d0465c6a#ht_2007wt_1170

I've got one in the vert, i thought hmmm do i want to sell it and put a pipercross panel filter in instead? nah :D

Reckon they'll be good to get you one sent out before the end of the week

Well thank you very much :P Thats just teasing :angry:

Always the way aint it :-(

Ill be paying for it tomorrow after i get a bit of dosh paid into my account. Should be with us thursday-friday. Fit it as soon as it arrives and let the ecu start learning and doing its thing. Ooo will have to buy some k&n cleaner now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.