got one at last

just picked up a h reg st185. full years mot and totally standard jap import. still reads in km and its had a cheap conversion for the clocks. but apart from that it starts and drives perfect. its a gt4A. is the A just because its a wide body version? if anyone knows. pictures up tomorrow when i get a chance to get some done.

from gumtree, think i saw that yesterday......was actually about to send you the link :P

turns out it was the same one that was on gumtree a few weeks ago with no mot for £500 in glasgow. guy from carluke bought it motd it and gave me it in a gift :D

i got it for £250 and my ss111 couldnt believe it.

bonus ;)

I was going to buy it when it was £500 as when i looked at it it seemed like it would easy pass an MOT. just didn't have the space for it :(

glad its found its way to a good owner :thumbs:

A is narrow body, manual windows too?

isn't that the rally your thinking off?

A is narrow body, manual windows too?

no mate elec windows and elec adjustable seats its got the 10 speaker sound system in it as well. i just had a quick look on wiki says 1991 gt4 a wide bodied with the live sound think the A is somthing to do with that.

:) good news, think the GT4A is the widebody import but without being the RC version

I just saw a link to someone elses that might make interesting reading

http://japanesenosta...opic.php?t=8713

Just been reading the fellas thread on this project of his, have saved it, its pretty detailed :)

Edited by arizona

will get pictures up in the morning mate :) im just going to start looking for wheels and exhaust at the moment both are standard. want to get the clocks sorted out to it only has 110mph on it :lol:

guy reckons its a bigger turbo thats on it so will see if i can find anything on it to look up and check.

it drove back perfect today was quieter than my ss111 inside

Edited by mikca01

celicamojo has some rims for sale i think and he is more local to you than the rest of us :P worth a PM to see what he has

shame about those toms rims. I regreted selling them the moment you bought them, but you know how it is when you need fundage :P

celicamojo has some rims for sale i think and he is more local to you than the rest of us :P worth a PM to see what he has

shame about those toms rims. I regreted selling them the moment you bought them, but you know how it is when you need fundage :P

yeah wish i had a set to put on the ss11 when it went i would have kept the toms

will get pictures up in the morning mate :) im just going to start looking for wheels and exhaust at the moment both are standard. want to get the clocks sorted out to it only has 110mph on it :lol:

guy reckons its a bigger turbo thats on it so will see if i can find anything on it to look up and check.

it drove back perfect today was quieter than my ss111 inside

Don't the clocks finish at 110 because the car is Japanese and limited to 112 ?

Looks ace by the way

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.