Plasma dials? Yay or Nay?

One thing to bear in mind with the gen 6 dials is that the back lighting is only 3 bulbs, not SMT led's so they will never in a million years look as good as the gen 7 ones.

These were mine in the 7

24AF04DF-03C0-4DD8-896F-814D4CFBDB85-3552-000002BC1D1FE7D2_zpsa18eb974-1_zps5b0130dc.jpg

You can have pretty much what you want. Send your idea off Mook will mock it up and once you're happy he gets started on them :)

Sweet. What sort of price or do that depend on design?

Down to the quality of the Product. Depending on the car I quite like cream retro dials. White / blue plasma can be ok but can look tacky. Don't much like sons plasmas in his FTO as they just look cheap frankly. Plastic too thin paint not pin sharp, just low rent. Mooks stuff looks better.

I would love to play about and get a set with an orange band and smiley face that lights up between 6200 and redline, but I am very childish. ( I would have it wired to blast the Halleluja Chorus at the same time, but that's probably a step too far?)

Edited by daytona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.