Iv decided....selling up!

gutted to hear this mate- I love your silver one! :( but understand the need to move on it happens to us all eventually.

I know! il be doing the 3rd round of TSS and probably the next Blyton round if I still have it then but at least I can still enter class X :lol:

that's good to hear you plan to stick around fella :)

Id go Evo - a Supra is just a big heavy straight line machine unless you spend ££££ on the suspension set up.

naturally i'd disagree with this statement- they are harder to corner fast in no doubt as stock, its just a different drive altogether- but with my budget chassis mods I managed to scalp all street class ST205's at the last sprint in my NA supra. whether I'll be able to keep that up throughout the year is another question :lol: as for the other cars on your list I've no experience of them, but they ALL sound like an exciting proposition to me, happy shopping and keep us posted :)

Im not saying the supra is rubbish far from it im comparing it to a similar priced Evo - but for me they never have been my cup of tea even when we had them in for service when i was a 17 year old apprentice at Toyota in 93 i never thought wow i want one like i did when the 205 came out in 94.

But a evo would leave all the other cars eating its dust in a spirited drive over back country roads.

Sorry to hear this Paul :( I'm glad you are saying Jap though :) but seriously that Evo is pig ugly, you can do better than that! The R33 looks better but that's a lot of money for a (nearly) 20 year old car.

I wouldn't say the Evo is ugly! Granted its not the most beautiful car ever made but it looks pretty menacing to me!! B)

Iv never driven a Supra so might have to see about a test drive in one before I fully make up my mind but two turbos, rear wheel drive and me at the helm it will probably end in tears :lol:

I wouldn't say the Evo is ugly! Granted its not the most beautiful car ever made but it looks pretty menacing to me!! B)

Iv never driven a Supra so might have to see about a test drive in one before I fully make up my mind but two turbos, rear wheel drive and me at the helm it will probably end in tears :lol:

Hence the reason I decided against and went 4wd instead :lol:

ha ha no worries johnyboy! the reasons for me choosing RWD are all highlighted in the above posts :lol: i wanted a new challenge.

i think when the "next step" happens for me i'll more than likely be back in the celica fold with an ST205 to try 4WD, i'd prefer a 185 but the head says faff!

if it was me with the pick of an evo or a skyline and i owned a faff i'd prob plump for the skyline myself, as its a bit more different to what you already have. I've always wanted an R32 though :thumbs: i bet if you test drive a supra you'll prob find it un nerving at first, but you get used to it and thats when it becomes fun.

let us all know how you get on :)

TBH Iv always wanted a Skyline but either a R32 or R34, the 33 doesn't really do it for me, unless it was a 400R!

But its getting very hard to find a decent R32 and the prices are on the up and the R34 is well out of my budget, although the 33 is a very good car and would probably come to love it I would just feel that its not what I wanted.

Always liked the Evo's and although there 4wd 2.0 turbo they are supposedly quite different to the ST205.

Im just going to try all of them.......

.......and then probably end up with something like an RX7 in the end :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.