Tiger seal removal?

I'm thinking of removing my trd spats so I can respray them off the car Instead of rushing it on the car.

Now I've tiger sealed them on and then put black silicone round the top to seal it all, so all I need to know now is how easy or a pain in the arse will they be to remove and how will I do it, or would I end up ruining paint on my bumper?

Edited by matt1280

Use a long Stanley blade to cut thru the tiger seal as just pulling them off will take the paint off with them , then buy some stuff called silicone remover , that surprisingly , removes silicone !!! Bout a tenner from b&q , it takes a couple of attempts to completely remover the tiger seal , but I didn't take any paint off , and it was stuck to a bumper I sprayed with a rattle can

I've never heard of tigerseal coming off before or an easy way to remove it.

I struggled to get that crap off my hands even!

Fantastic product :D does exactly what it says on the tin!

The best wat to remove it is. Get some piano wire on two pieces of wood and cut it off. Tricky to get started but then you can cut it off.

Jim

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers guys!

It might be easier to leave and spray them on the car then so I'm not having to get every bit of tiger seal off so they sit back flush when I re-tiger seal them on :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.