Someone pls tell me this is fixable..

Hi guys ive been a lurker for since august then signed up last week..ive got an ss1 is black with a few cosmetic mods but this morning I scraped a concrete post at slow moving off speed and did this :( if she isn't fixable then she will have to go :( I cant post a pic yet but there is lots of scrapes down to the metal and a hefty push/dint on the nr side quarter nearest the door.

I did the same on my Gen 7 bud and thought it was game over, I couldnt give RT Performance a big enough shout out on this one as they fixed mine and you could never tell it had been scraped. I think you should give them a call! Thats if your around the London way anyway, and if not its certainly worth the drive to know your cars in good hands ;)

I wish I was closer but how much are we talking roughly as im not too flush at the mo :/ thanx for the info tho I'm absolutely gutted I had her looking immaculate and now just feels like its all gon to pot. She has black rear lights and front indicators, 17in black n shiny rims gen 7 front seat and leather rear seats a quick release steering wheel and short jdm boss....she is mot'd for another 11.5 month's so if not fixable I guess I can sell the mods and use her till thats up :/

J&R Motors in Tranmere (opposite the Sportsman Pub which is just up the road from Prenton Park). They'll need to see the damage to quote it so it might mean a case of going over to get a price then dropping it off again if you want them to do the work.

Hi,not sure how much this will help but a bit more local to you is "G Bailey Motor Bodies" Skelton Road Timperley WA14 1SJ 0161 928 0919/5408 or Google them, they will sort you out . . not the cheapest admittedly but they are very very good . . . I've used them a couple of times myself and the company I work for sends accident repair work to them along with "awkward ones" that need to be sorted out "once and for all".

See their map - If you do go to them you will get a nice drive along side the Canal !!!

Good luck with the repairs :thumbs:

Hey Ben thanx for that but I think its a fair drive but on the plus side check out the Twitter celica feed as ive posted some before and after my fix pictures I'm quite proud of myself. It's faar from perfect but looks ten times better just got to put some more paint on the sill where the paint was completely gon and she is temporarily fixed till the dent man at work can de dent her then get the spray guys to paint her and sorted oo and thanx aswel maizey some very useful info :) I got all disheartened when it happened and had planned to break her when the mot was up but after my fix I had lots of hope and am happy now :)))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.