Nice looking GT4 on eBay

I'm not in the market for one (at the moment hehe!) but while browsing fleabay I came across this beauty. Okay it's a bit on the expensive side but just one lady owner and completely original apart from the wheels obviously.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mint-Cond-Toyota-Celica-GT4-ST205-Silver-/300897844786?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item460ee8be32

I have no connection with this car in any way but thought I would post it if anyone was interested.

The wheels are standard late spec

Ah right, I thought they looked too new to be standard.

I'm almost tempted to go and look as its only a few miles away and I've never driven one. Trouble is that my isa is earning so little interest that I might just accidentally raid it!

needs a new clutch then :lol::sofa:

Excellent hahaha!

My insurance is up for renewal in June and I will be putting my gf on it this time. Before she drives it she needs to learn how to brake without dipping the clutch though!

I was going to get one of those but the bargain of sbdags' was too much to resist.

I see Darren's was for sale , didn't realise you bought it , very very nice faff for the money , top deal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.