Who's owned their Celica from new ?

After reading a post by Arizona about a chat with a fellow celica owner who had his car from new, it got me thinking 'How many club members have had their car since new? The one & only owner of their beloved car.'

I for one have never been in the situation to afford to buy new, but there are others who would have been. Just wonder how many are CCUK members.

Not really a Celica, but my dad has owned his N reg Civic since new, still has it now, I was 5 when he bought it. I went everywhere in it, i learnt to drive in it, it was my first car, and despite being covered in rust, still going. Oh its only been serviced once by me in the lasy 7 years or so haha! Credit to japanese engineering!

Edited by supersai101

Not quite from new. I bought my gen 7 GT in January 08 from the Peterborough Mr T, pre-registered on a 56 plate and with 38 miles on the clock. £17,495 and I got such a good price on the T-Sport trade-in that they couldn't shift it and had to pass it off to another branch. Any one got GU53 MZL?

Edited by trophytr5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.