My lack of patience won

Cravo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck :) but just to say, I know you are impatient but stop reducing it so much after only a short time as it sends a certain message out to prospective buyers....for example it's been on 10 days and its already gone down 12% in terms of the original asking price ;) and given that you said you couldn't go below 3995 you have now by a couple hundred :)

Just sayin ofc :P

Edited by Mek

Fair point mate. My patience is horrendous but it was kind of an optimistic price looking around the interwebs. This is the lowest it will now go. Won't take any less than this :thumbs:

Thanks David

Just had a couple of hours with robvvti and we have had a good chat and I have decided to pull it off eBay.

Price now has reverted back to £4k for club members only. I realised I was shooting myself right in the foot dropping the price so much due to my impatience.

Rob has said he will buy it for the full £4k at the end of June which is fine by me :)

He also did say though that if someone else came in with £4k then he is happy to let me sell it but I would run it by him first just to make sure he was ok with it.

Edited by Cravo

Thanks dude! Regards to my previous comment also, after spending some time with the car today, we've easily come to the conclusion that the issue with the blowers is just an airlock and needs a full bleed. We massaged the pipes and its blowing hotter now so its definately not an issue to be concerned about.

Will be trying to put the money together sooner, and will sell my car when i get the rest of it sorted. If someone else does go to buy it though, even at 4k - with the work done to it and how well it's been looked after, it's an absolute steal.

Cheers darryl and enjoy your hols mate, will pop round afterwards! :')

I think he will all round top bloke - but maybe a deposit is best way to secure but sometimes there can be pitfalls with members who have no morals

When i was buying Erin a GT4 i had agreed to buy a black car off of a member on the GT4OC - sent him £400 deposit on the agreed terms that he would wait for my money to clear.

I was very clear about this and that it was going to be around 6 - 8 weeks and he was fine with this.

I had also agreed to pay full price and not tried to haggle.

After 4 weeks he said he needed the cash - i re explained the deal we had struck.

He said he had a buyer and that it had to go - i was not happy but simply asked for my deposit back.

I got £100 he said he had dropped price by £300 for the sale and so i was loosing out as i had to stand his loss !!!

Needless to say was not impressed - ended up with her yellow one and he seemed to dissapear with hs money despite trying to find him and recover more

Live and learn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.