what random things have you found in your celica? import mainly

Kazi

is it like a blue sticker on the front and back window with a holigram or something or the one in the middle off the front window?

From the faff....

2 jap coins, one with a hole in it

One fishing float

One fishing weight

And a jap kinder egg ornament thing?

Also there is a taxdisc/dial stuck in the window. No idea what it is!?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it like a blue sticker on the front and back window with a holigram or something or the one in the middle off the front window?

I have one of those of my back window of the beams. Like the look of it so left it on with a load of stickers where the door meets the side pillar

I have one of those of my back window of the beams. Like the look of it so left it on with a load of stickers where the door meets the side pillar

yeh i have them going down the side of the door and a load under the bonnet. but some kids ripped my blue ones of from the back and front window :(

post-36519-0-97388500-1362428922.jpg

apparently the the blue ones are parking permit for people who have to leave there cars parked on the street.

i also have a load of them in my fuel cap....

post-36519-0-38293800-1362429057_thumb.jpg

yeh i have them going down the side of the door and a load under the bonnet. but some kids ripped my blue ones of from the back and front window :(

post-36519-0-97388500-1362428922.jpg

apparently the the blue ones are parking permit for people who have to leave there cars parked on the street.

i also have a load of them in my fuel cap....

post-36519-0-38293800-1362429057_thumb.jpg

Thats the one mate! :)

Def hits the JDM door those B)

Found this in my red celica in the wheel well, i assume it was its japanese numberplate.

040320131139_zpsc0d3c60d.jpg

i think we have a winner people! its pretty random you've got to admit.

looks like an australian number plate?

Also there is a tax disc/dial stuck in the window. No idea what it is!?

If it's a dial type thing like this it's going to be the car's 'birthday' sticker.

13052011862.jpg

We all know that's you :lol:

There was me thinking it was Ken!

Thought he'd been a bit quiet lately...

... It's 'cos you've zipped him up! :lol:

Edited by Adex

so thank to 25th Anniversary..... ive just went and bought a pack of 6 replica parking permits.....6!!! i only need the 1 to replace the one the bloody kid stole!!

post-36519-0-44701900-1362432391.jpg

cheers again 25th Anniversary!! :thumbs:

No probs mate, good find!

If you have a spare one going spare, will send you money for the postage etc :)

im pretty sure im not going to use all 6 haha. im sure i can give ya one :)

In my first Celica I found a leather case under the seat with a nice set of brass scales and a scattering of a strange green herbal material. Can't think what that was used for. :rolleyes: :lol:

cant have been anything that dodgey....... maybe he just like to weigh plants..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.