Why dont celica owners show the love?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha yeah unless they see the back end theyre not sure.The ones that do realise always say "Is that the Turbo 4 wheel drive one then?" and i have to admit,"No,its not" :rolleyes:

Sounds very famiar...

I never wave ,probably think I was being smug with having a GT but that's not the case.I get other Celica drivers looking across so I will give a polite nod back. As for mid life crisis as somebody has already stated, it's not about age its about choice. The Gen7 is without a doubt one of the best looking sports cars on the road,i am onto my third one now and for the money nothing else can match it :)

If I'm in my 4 if flash other 4's, but that's rare these days and when I'm in the 5 I'll flash other 5's

but being flip up head lights timing is always an issue and occasionally I mess up and flash the car behind lol

You took the words out of my mouth, other than the thousands of gen 7's around Boston and Sleaford, I keep passing a white gen 5 on the same stretch of road when I'm in my white one - we're obviously both going at mach 1,as we always just see the lights start to popup - I started to wave instead now.

Was flashed by someone this morning on the way to work - I thought I was doing something wrong but he came beside me on the motorway and it was another Gen7 - we exchanged a wave. I actually felt rather special, I've never had that before, felt gooooooood. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.