Subtle exhaust ideas?

You could always remove one of the resonators from the original stock box.

Curious as to where you heard the TRD though as I've only ever heard them at best described as a deluxe stock tone.

Doesn't the 140 only have one resonator in the stock box?

Blitz NUR Spec S will give you the nice rich sound you are after without the chavish boom or rip - and your 140 won't be going to the "darkside" 6,200rpm+ so will never be too "in your face" for you.

If i can i'll grab a sound clip of mine when i get home tonight - will keep the revs down so as to give you an accurate representation :D

how do u remove one of the resonatiors from backbox???

i cut box off and fitted a bend great sound loud pops and bangs great tickover burrble but i going hellaflush and the loud pipe not with the style....

Personally I love the 90s rally car scream of the Veilside Teardrop... but afaik it's one of the rarest and most expensive options, so I'll probably never have one /sadface

I have this, and with the PPe header and straight though Center section it was measured at 104.3bd at 4500 revs :D. Wailing banshee awesomeness and not droney bassy on long drives. Epic in lift!!

But it was damn expensive and rare as fuck! I only know of two in the uk, mine and Wakas's old car.

On topic though if you go to a manufacturer like power flow of long life stainless, tell the what your after and they should be able to knock one up to spec no bother. :thumbs:

Also, we have a thread for exhaust videos....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.