engine oil for gen 7 gt.

horner1990

Comma oils recommend eurolite 10/40 oes fully synthetic for the t sport, thats what I have at the mo, and it is gauranteed against engine faults caused by the oil for 12k, by servicesure. (pretty good warranty eh)

But 5/30 or 5/40 would do......Worth paying extra for good stuff tho, whatever the manufacturer.

I was told if its too thin, then you get wear, if its too thick then it doesnt flow thru the places it needs to get to.....

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but oil is the blood of the engine & the good quality stuff sits firmly at the top of my list. People don't seem to think twice about buying some tacky mods for £50, so I can't see why anyone would skimp on oil? The old adage - look after your engine & it'll look after you :)

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but oil is the blood of the engine & the good quality stuff sits firmly at the top of my list. People don't seem to think twice about buying some tacky mods for £50, so I can't see why anyone would skimp on oil? The old adage - look after your engine & it'll look after you :)

Very true

Yeah Joe is right 100%, put good stuff in it and not tesco shit afterall if it was beer you would want the good stuff and not cheap dutch beer out of aldi's, and before someone says its good......eh no its not.....lol

This.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.