damage to my car so angry looking at this

tony188

well got car washed on sat all was good for sunday meet woke up sunday morning and this

DSCF3375_zpsaa1264d8.jpg

DSCF3374_zpsfdd1cea5.jpg

DSCF3373_zps6a490e69.jpg

DSCF3372_zps01343f04.jpg

DSCF3371_zps95aac350.jpg

tried not to get to angry but as time passed by i got more pissed off (sorry for swearing) man if only there left a note to say sorry and some details or was it kidds on bike,s.

hopefully my mate can fix this cheep but he is on holiday atm.

so pissed off as car only just finshed after 4 months off road (sorry for swearing again) its how i feel with this, normally i am a happy go lucky kind of guy but this hurts

thanks for listening to my rant about this

tony

good news is paint matching isn't an issue as the gen 6 black is just base black ;)

if you have someone who can sort it cheap it should be good, but I have had similar happen and i know how pi$$ed you can get from peoples ignorance :(

Give those scratches a once over with t-cut and it'll take 80% of the horribleness away from it - won't straighten the panel or replace the removed paint but will at least camoflage it a little until you get it fixed.

thanks all, yes will t-cut tomorrow to hide some damage (good idea cheers), mate back next week so hopefully get it fixed then

GTsillycar here is a link when got car back from bodyshop

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/146450-merry-xmas-and-hi-to-all-got-car-back-heres-some-pics/

didnt look that bad on sunday dude, but clearly after a wash, its showed up worse :( lets hope you can get it sorted on the cheap

yes after good wash damage was worse than i thought only had quick look sunday morning as was icey and cold cheers colin

:( sorry to see this. something similar happened to my 140, but bit more damage... no note or anything :( so fuggin infuriating

at the end of the day though you can't work yourself up about it or you'll never end up driving your car anywhere and just wrap it in bubblewrap on your drive.

hopefully it'll be an easy fix and the paintjob will blend in with the rest of the bodywork nicely. :thumbs:

thanks all, yes will t-cut tomorrow to hide some damage (good idea cheers), mate back next week so hopefully get it fixed then

GTsillycar here is a link when got car back from bodyshop

http://www.celica-cl...eres-some-pics/

Looks awesome mate, the 6 looks so mean when kitted. B)

Needs lowering a touch though ;)

:( sorry to see this. something similar happened to my 140, but bit more damage... no note or anything :( so fuggin infuriating

at the end of the day though you can't work yourself up about it or you'll never end up driving your car anywhere and just wrap it in bubblewrap on your drive.

hopefully it'll be an easy fix and the paintjob will blend in with the rest of the bodywork nicely. :thumbs:

cheers mate B)

Looks awesome mate, the 6 looks so mean when kitted. B)

Needs lowering a touch though ;)

hehe one bit of luck i did buy Tein lowering springs from Wickie today had to cheer myself up some way B)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.