Bye Bye SS-111

Wickie

Well i just waved bye to my Slate Grey SS-111 as it went to it's new home down the coast. Guy was a member but will be rejoining now due to a good chat with him and outlining the benifits of being a fully paid up member. B):bye1: Missus has her car parking space back lol.

Well i just waved bye to my Slate Grey SS-111 as it went to it's new home down the coast. Guy was a member but will be rejoining now due to a good chat with him and outlining the benifits of being a fully paid up member. B):bye1:Missus has her car parking space back lol.

For now :twisted:

Ade I seriously think we must be related :)

Seems like it sometimes bud!

Not sure who that's a scarier prospect for, you or me?! :lol:

SS3's are a lot of fun, didn't really get much chance to drive this one (other than a couple of around-the-block test-drives), but had a good blat in Ady's on Tuesday.

Proper nimble feeling compared to a mac-setup (bear in mind, most of my S/strut seat time has been in the heavier faff).

Still quite remote feeling steering though. :think:

Then again, I compare everything to my MR-S these days & the steering feel on that is bordering on telepathic! B)

Edited by Adex

Proper nimble feeling compared to a mac-setup (bear in mind, most of my S/strut seat time has been in the heavier faff).

ssii superstrut has the normal gen 6 rack which is a bit loose and huge :D the ssiii like wickies and the rack on mine is the same as the gt4 quick rack, this combination blow any mac car out of the water :D

you cant compare a fwd car to a mr car you nutter :D

just how much is in your garden these days ?

Seems like it sometimes bud!

Not sure who that's a scarier prospect for, you or me?! :lol:

SS3's are a lot of fun, didn't really get much chance to drive this one (other than a couple of around-the-block test-drives), but had a good blat in Ady's on Tuesday.

Then again, I compare everything to my MR-S these days & the steering feel on that is bordering on telepathic! B)

i do agree with you on that when i drove it back from yours i was surprised how the superstrut handles compared to the standard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.